Getting licensed

To be licensed as a security worker in Western Australia, you must have:

– No criminal convictions that directly relate to your capacity to perform duties of security.
– Current Cert. II in security operations
– Current first aid certificate
– Proof of Age and Identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Deed Poll)
– Proof or Residency / Working Visa
– Two (2) Character References (must be signed dated & have address and contact details)
– Four (4) Passport Photographs
– Police clearance or documentation from your country if you have been in Australia for less than five (5) years
– Full application fees
– A completed CF2 application in own handwriting, may be downloaded from the Commercial Agents web site.
– Completed applications are to be lodged at:

Commercial Agents
297 Hay Street, East Perth WA 6004 | Tel: (08) 9231 7199 (or the nearest country Police Station)

Security Training | Work with us

The Company

Principal Security has over 225 staff available to ensure your unique requirements are met quickly and efficiently within its two distinct areas of security expertise, of perimeter and personal security and crowd control security > Read more about us

Get In Touch

Principal Security
Level 3, 267 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, Western Australia 6000
T: (08) 9323 7783 | F: (08) 9323 7700