How will GPS Fleet Tracking Benefit my Company?
With GPS you’re always kept in the loop on your fleet’s activity. The following monitoring tools allow you to stay informed and up to date on your fleet status, 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Email and/or SMS alerts will be sent automatically should any of your predefined parameters be broken. These constructs include:
- Traveling – A one off alert that notifies you if a vehicle has started travel.
- Out of designated zone – A fleet alert will be sent should any vehicles cross predefined geographical boundaries of your choice. Ensuring all fleet members stay within designated areas.
- Time Frame – Notifies you if vehicles are operating outside of predefined timeframes, hours of the day, weekends etc.
- Speeding – Set a maximum speed and receives an alert should a vehicle exceed that speed.
- Restricted Zone – Notification if a vehicle enters a restricted suburb or address.
Tracking your fleet in real time means the applications of the Principal Security GPS fleet tracking system are limitless;
- Improve route efficiencies by measuring real time fuel consumption on alternate routes.
- Monitor business-use only vehicles for substantiation purposes.
- Ensure that employees remain in designated areas.
- Stolen vehicles located instantly; reducing possibility of damage and time without that vehicle.
- Validate unavailable days by tracking vehicle location and activity on drivers unavailable days.
- Allow drivers to record private or business use of vehicles