Principal Security’s Advanced GPS Mining, Heavy Engineering and Construction Solutions combine Real Time Tracking , Fleet Management and Activity Reporting with Occupational Health and Safety Alerting and Reporting Systems via a combination of in vehicle devices and wearable devices.
Principal Security’s not only offers post data analysis, but also offers real time tracking security alerting and exception reporting via popup alerts on our real-time software packages, combined with email alerts to selected OH&S management. Real Time Alerts may be monitored internally or externally by Principal Security’s ‘s 24 hr security monitoring centre or a monitoring centre of your choice.
Our solutions are customized to each individual site and may operate in third world countries on low speed internet platforms including dial up modems.
Principal Security’s ensures you and your employees both remote and “in cabin” can receive alerts for situations such as:
- Black Spot Warnings (In Cabin)
- Approaching Vehicle Warning (In Cabin)
- Man-down Alerts
- SOS Alerts
- Yellow Alerts – Extended time in geofence
- Roll Over Alerts
- No seat belt while vehicle is in motion
- Harsh Braking
- Harsh Acceleration
- Harsh Cornering
- High G Force
The options are almost endless.
The future in Australia is Next G, with most mine and heavy engineering and contruction sites already commissioned with Next G, Principal Security’s is able to offer solutions combining WIFI, Satphone and all major mobile phone frequences including NextG into one converged device complete with:
- Onboard data messaging
- Vehicle engine management monitoring
- Customised Routing and Navigation
Other useful benefits include
- Automatically record odometer and km travelled
- Automatically record engine hours
- Be alerted to upcoming scheduled service for easy vehicle maintenance.
- Produce meaningful reports to help make better and more informed business decisions.
- Be aware of what is happening with your mobile workforce whether you are in the office or on the road.
- Know exactly where your vehicles and mobile assets are, and what they doing, 24/7.
- Monitor Driver Work Load Compliance and Chain of Responsibility
- Monitor Fuel Use
- Monitor schedules
- Driver, Vehicle and Load Security
- Driver Electronic Fatigue Management